Skip to content
請以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari瀏覽此網站以獲得最佳效果。
- Fulfill the duties as specified in FIU (Safety Officer and Safety Supervisor) Regulations.
- Carry out the duties of a Registered Safety Officer as required by Law and Contracts.
- Higher Diploma in OSH or equivalent.
- Registered Safety Officer under F&IU (S.O./S.S.) Regulation Cap 59.
- 5 years experience in civil construction industry.
- Experience in foundation works is preferred.
- Familiar with PC usage, such as Microsoft Office, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Good Chinese and English correspondence writing.
- Mature and possess good communication skills.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.