Skip to content
請以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari瀏覽此網站以獲得最佳效果。
- Assist superior to implement and maintain the corporate Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Monitor the site operations are in compliance with local health & safety regulations
- Provide safety training, carry out inspection, conduct accident investigation & prepare analysis reports
- Support internal and external system audits to maintain OHSAS18001 certification
- Facilitate a healthy and safe work environment for all staff and workers
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Safety Management or construction related discipline
- 1-2 years relevant safety working experience in foundation, civil, building construction industry
- Responsible for the Implementation of the Company Safety Management System
- Familiar with PC usage, such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good Chinese and English correspondence writing
- Mature and possess good communication skills
- Immediate available is preferred
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.