Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Contractor's Labour Officer
Reference No.: V-CLO/Internet
The Contractor's Labour Officer shall be a suitably qualified person with the following minimum qualifications: -
- attaining five subjects at grade 'E' or above in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) (including Chinese, English (Syllabus B) and Mathematics) or equivalent; and
- 2 years' full-time working experience on personnel management or human resources related duties and good job records;
- good command of both oral and written English and Chinese; and
- good computer knowledge; and
- preferably have completed a post secondary certificate programme on human resources or personnel management.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Contractor's Labour Officer
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.