Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant Safety Officer
Reference No.: V-ASO(G)/Internet
Assist his supervisor to implement and maintain the corporate Occupational Health and Safety Management System, as follows: -
- Monitor the site operations are in compliance with local health & safety regulations.
- Provide safety training, carry out inspection, conduct accident investigation & prepare analysis reports.
- Support internal and external system audits to maintain OHSAS18001 certification.
- Facilitate a healthy and safe work environment for all staff and workers.
- Degree in Safety Management or construction related subjects
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, etc
- Good in Chinese and English writing and correspondence
Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2020
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.Please enable the "Pop-up" setting of your browser, click here for steps.