Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Reference No.: V-AE/Internet
- Assist in directing and co-ordinating daily site operations of construction projects in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for liaising with subcontractors, consultants and clients on co-ordination and programme issues.
- Follow up the project progresses.
- Provide technical support to in-charge supervisors
- Associate Degree/Higher Diploma in Civil /Structural Engineering or above.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Familiar with PC and AutoCAD operation.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Able and willing to work under pressure.
- Successful candidates will be arranged to join the HKIE Scheme 'A' Program (Civil Discipline).
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.