Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Vet project correspondences to identify cost and time implications and advise supervisor accordingly
- Assist Commercial Manager in preparation of contractual claims, cash flow forecast and budget / objective cost
- Supervise a QS team to execute the general QS practice to comply with the company's working procedure
- Monitor payment, variation & claims application and assessment and participate in negotiation
- Review and advise the cost savings / alternative study prepared by project teams
- Higher Diploma in related disciplines or above.
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience
- Member of HKIS or RICS is preferred
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Managing Quantity Surveyor
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.