Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Obtain initial setting out co-ordinate, verify and record site boundary line with Surveying Plan, and verify with the Crown Land's co-ordinate and plan
- Maintain record of surveying equipment and their calibration record
- Standardize survey record form and table
- Monitor and record surveying criteria as required in the specification
- Assist leveller in obtaining cross grid line and setting out during construction
- Counter check major sub-contractor's setting out if requested by site
- Establish and advise site team settlement, tilting precaution and monitoring criteria
Diploma / Higher Certificate in Land Surveying or a Higher Diploma in Geomatics from a Hong Kong technical institute / polytechnic or university; OR
- An Associate Membership of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors in the Land Surveying Division; OR
- Equivalent qualification appropriate to the nature of survey work.
A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in engineering surveying.
Good PC knowledge in Autocad, Excel
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.