Skip to content
請以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari瀏覽此網站以獲得最佳效果。
- Monitor payment applications to ensure submission and certification are in time and proper
- Review the QS assessment on variation claims and participate in negotiation if necessary
- Assist Senior Quantity Surveyor in preparation of contractual claims, cash flow forecast and budget / objective cost
- Vet project correspondences to identify cost and time implications and advise supervisor accordingly
- Monitor and ensure the QS teams to implement the company's working procedure e.g. auxiliary work, work order, final account, contra-charge, WIS, insurance claim etc
- Assist Senior Quantity Surveyor in contract administration e.g. bond, insurance, NSC subcontracts
- Monitor QS teams to assess subcontractor's VO and final account in accordance with company's procedures and requirements
- Monitor the material ordering in particular the quantity, wastage consumption and allowance
- Review cost savings / alternative study prepared by project teams
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years relevant working experience
- Member of HKIS or RICS is preferred
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.