Skip to content
請以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari瀏覽此網站以獲得最佳效果。
- Preparing geological logs of drillholes, exploratory pits, excavation faces of rock and soil faces; keeping photographic records of same; preparing geological sections and reports to the CM
- Monitoring behaviour of soil slopes by means of geotechnical instrumentation; collection and presentation of data to the CM
- Observing and recording the geological characteristics of the excavated material
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree in Engineering Geology/Geotechnical Engineering or equivalent
At least 4 years Geotechnical Engineering experience in Hong Kong
Good command of both Oral and written English and Chinese
Immediate available is preferred
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.