Skip to content
請以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari瀏覽此網站以獲得最佳效果。
- In charge of Civil estimating team in tender preparation and submission; assign daily works and monitor performance of staff.
- Develop and implement high quality and effective bid strategies.
- Provide supporting information for identify and quantify risk associated with tenders for finalization of tender price.
- Collaborate with other supporting departments in relation to preparation of tender submission.
- Resolve ambiguous or convictions of tender requirements with Client and Consultants in tender stage.
- Present contractual information to the Contract Team in project handover meetings.
- Give recommendation to Head of Business Development and Senior Manager (Tendering) on contractual and commercial systems.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying or equivalent, with 15 years relevant experience or above.
- Minimum of 10 years’ bidding experience including at least 3 years on NEC contract management.
- Operated at a senior level in the civil engineering works with good knowledge of operation, subletting and tendering.
- Completion of all tenders to a high and consistent standard in a time pressured environment.
- Needs to have a deeply collaborative approach.
- Must welcome innovation.
- Numerate and capable of building a compelling commercial submission.
- Technical competent and holds a good understanding of the local design and construction market.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.