Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Reference No.: V-SE/Internet
- Prepare supporting documents for tender submission and pre-qualification, particularly in method statements, outline program and plans.
- Assist the Project Manager or Site Agent in project planning and daily site operation.
- Carry out independent site monitoring and supervision for each project.
- Ensure the effective implementation and maintenance of VIBRO IMS Management System.
- Carry out any other duties assigned and directed by the Company.
- Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in Civil / Foundation project is preferred.
- Have MHKIE / RPE is preferred.
- Immediate available is preferred.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.