Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Site Agent (For Site Investigation Projects)
Reference No.: V-SITEA/Internet
- Assist Project Manager in liaison with day-to-day site arrangements to facilitate the planned site works execution.
- Supervise the carrying out of site works is complying with relevant approved method statements and work procedures.
- Supervise the carrying out of site works in regard to environmental or safety aspects are following relevant statutory requirements and regulations.
- Supervise all level of Foremen and rig crews.
- Direct and conduct on-job training for Technical Apprentice and all rig crews.
- Work with Project Manager for the development of ground investigation techniques and standards.
- Ordinary Certificate in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 7 years experience in civil or geotechnical engineering, of which at least 5 years in Ground Investigation
- Obtained approved Site Agent of DevB's List (GIFW)
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.