Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant Project Manager
Reference No.: V-APM/Internet
- Define quality objectives of the project and initiate project planning.
- Manage the project operations regarding Safety, Environmental & Quality in order to meet contract, statutory and company requirements.
- Co-ordinate with client or client's representative on project implementation
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with 5 years relevant G.I. experience, or
- Higher Diploma / Higher Certificate / Certificate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years relevant G.I. experience.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.